As a result of the good progress that has been made ‘behind the scenes’ by both Practices and NHS England, it has been agreed that the date of the merger between Westgate and Cloisters Practices be brought forward to the 1st of December 2017.
Repeat Prescriptions During the Merger Closure
The closure will also affect the repeat prescription timetable and the revised timetable for this period is as below:
Request before 10am on: Prescription ready after 3pm on:
Monday 27th November Wednesday 29th November
Tuesday 28th November Thursday 30th November
Wednesday 29th November Tuesday 5th December*
Thursday 30th November Wednesday 6th December
Tuesday 5th December Thursday 7th December
*Between 12:00 and 1:00pm at Shenstone
Requests can be made via:
- Our online service
- Visiting the surgery and depositing your request in the repeat prescription box next to the Westgate reception desk
- By prior arrangement with your chosen pharmacy.
Please note you cannot order your repeat prescription over the telephone unless you are housebound.
Your prescription will be available for collection within 48 working hours.
To register for our online repeat prescription service, please call into the surgery at your earliest convenience, bringing with you one form of identification. A member of staff will make all the arrangements for you while you wait.
All pharmacies in the area provide a free collect, dispense and delivery service to suit your needs. Speak to your chosen pharmacy to register to use their services.
Useful Telephone Numbers for Pharmacies:
- Langton Boots Pharmacy - 01543 264902
- Boots Town Centre Pharmacy - 01543 263149
- Tesco Pharmacy - 01543 401447
- Waitrose Boots Pharmacy - 01543 253994
- Shenstone Pharmacy - 01543 481319
- Co-operative Pharmacy, Boley Park - 01543 258370
- Co-operative Pharmacy, Greenhill Health Centre - 01543 252221
- Whittington Pharmacy - 01543 432456
- Fradley Pharmacy - 01543 444428